This black and white Batwing Cicada is native to Thailand and acquired its common name from its “batlike” appearance when flying. It is framed with 99% UV blocking glass and mounted inside a gallery frame. See our other framed cicadas.
FRAMED BATWING CICADA DETAILS:
• 99% UV blocking conservation glass
• Wood gallery frame with hanger
• museum label with detailed natural history information.
• Handmade in California
Where do our Specimens come from? All our insect specimens come from sustainable sources. Please read our ethics pages to learn more.
FREE SHIPPING (except for international jewelry shipments)
– Jewelry ships for $15 to most countries from US.
– Sorry, our insect displays cannot be shipped across borders.
– Most orders ship next business day, but a few can take up to 4 days to ship.
– I will notify you when item(s) ship and provide tracking number.
– If you are not 100% satisfied with your selection, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of receipt.
– Recipient is responsible for return shipping.
– In rare case where item arrives damaged, please contact me.
CARE OF INSECT DISPLAYS:
• Like all fine art, keep insect frames out of direct sunlight and areas of high humidity.
CARE AND CLEANING OF BUTTERFLY WING JEWELRY:
• Sterling silver and glass pendants, earrings, rings and cuff links can be polished with soft polishing cloth when tarnished.
• Butterfly wing jewelry is not waterproof.