A real weevil playing a miniature acoustic guitar. These original designs have been featured in Wire Magazine, Apartment Therapy, and hang in the Ripley’s Believe it or Not museum. Framed with UV blocking glass.
Our high quality shadowbox frames include:
• 99% UV blocking museum-grade glass so colors won’t fade.*
• Gallery quality solid wood shadowbox.
• Museum label with detailed natural history information and lifestyle.
• Gift box, tissue paper wrap & care instructions to last a lifetime.
• Handcrafted in the Petaluma, CA by the artist.
* Most insect displays sold on the market use just cheap picture frame glass that does not protect specimen colors from harmful UV rays. Our frames use 99% UV blocking conservation glass, the same used in fine museums around the world.
FREE SHIPPING (except for international jewelry shipments)
– Jewelry ships for $15 to most countries from US.
– Sorry, our insect displays cannot be shipped across borders.
SHIPPING TIME: – Most orders ship next business day, but a few can take up to 4 days to ship.
– I will notify you when item(s) ship and provide tracking number.
RETURNS: – If you are not 100% satisfied with your selection, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of receipt.
– Recipient is responsible for return shipping.
– In rare case where item arrives damaged, please contact me.
CARE OF INSECT DISPLAYS:
• Like all fine art, keep insect frames out of direct sunlight and areas of high humidity.
CARE AND CLEANING OF BUTTERFLY WING JEWELRY:
• Sterling silver and glass pendants, earrings, rings and cuff links can be polished with soft polishing cloth when tarnished.
• Butterfly wing jewelry is not waterproof.