Sterling silver cuff links contain a piece of Blue Mountain Swallowtail (Papilio ulysses) wing encased with polished glass. Handmade in Petaluma California by an entomologist. Includes natural history information about the Blue Morpho butterfly and a cloth container bag.
1 inch by 3/4 inch.
Sterling silver, rounded glass, farm raised blue morpho wing.
Learn about our ethically sourced specimens.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL US ORDERS
– Insect Displays cannot be shipped abroad (or to Canada).
– Jewelry ships for $13 to any country outside of USA.
– Most orders ship next business day, but some orders can take up to 4 days to fill.
– I will notify you when item(s) ship.
– If you are not 100% satisfied with your selection, you can return or exchange it within 7 days of receipt.
– Recipient is responsible for return shipping.
CARE OF INSECT DISPLAYS:
• Like all fine art, keep insect frames out of direct sunlight and areas of high humidity.
CARE AND CLEANING OF BUTTERFLY WING JEWELRY:
• Sterling silver and glass pendants, earrings, rings and cuff links can be polished with soft polishing cloth when tarnished.
• Butterfly wing jewelry is not waterproof.