The Charles Darwin Butterfly was one of Darwin’s favorites. The wings of this farm raised butterfly are carefully preserved in glass and sterling silver drop earrings.
Earrings are water resistant but not waterproof and can be polished with soft cloth.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL US ORDERS
– Insect Displays cannot be shipped abroad (or to Canada).
– Jewelry ships for $13 to any country outside of USA.
– Most orders ship next business day, but some orders can take up to 4 days to fill.
– I will notify you when item(s) ship.
– If you are not 100% satisfied with your selection, you can return or exchange it within 7 days of receipt.
– Recipient is responsible for return shipping.
CARE OF INSECT DISPLAYS:
• Like all fine art, keep insect frames out of direct sunlight and areas of high humidity.
CARE AND CLEANING OF BUTTERFLY WING JEWELRY:
• Sterling silver and glass pendants, earrings, rings and cuff links can be polished with soft polishing cloth when tarnished.
• Butterfly wing jewelry is not waterproof.