This guy is not a dung beetle, but sometimes you wish you were. This real weevil is reading the NY Times on the miniature toilet. Includes a free plunger in case things get out of hand. Handmade in California with 99% UV blocking glass to last a lifetime.
Our high quality shadowbox frames include:
• 99% UV blocking museum-grade glass so colors won’t fade.*
• Gallery quality solid wood shadowbox.
• Museum label with detailed natural history information and lifestyle.
• Gift box, tissue paper wrap & care instructions to last a lifetime.
• Handcrafted in the Petaluma, CA by the artist.
* Most insect displays sold on the market use just cheap picture frame glass that does not protect specimen colors from harmful UV rays. Our frames use 99% UV blocking conservation glass, the same used in fine museums around the world.
Looking for insect decor inspiration? Check out our Customer Photos.
Museum-grade 99% UV blocking glass is necessary to keep colors from fading in any museum or gallery setting. This type of glass not only provides protection for art, but also helps maintain the vibrancy and beauty of exhibits over time. By shielding objects from harmful ultraviolet (UV) radiation, this type of glass can help preserve artwork by preventing degradation caused by sunlight and other natural elements.