The Dotted Glory lives in South America in lowland forests. The beautiful underside with its blue/green and orange color displayed in this frame. It is related and has a similar look to the Charles Darwin Butterfly and Blue Glory Butterfly.
Framed DOTTED GLORY Details:
• 99% UV blocking conservation glass and acid & lignin free mounting papers.
• Wood gallery quality shadowbox frame with hanger
• Reproduction antique museum label with natural history information
• Gift box
• Handmade in California
FREE SHIPPING (except for international jewelry shipments)
– Jewelry ships for $15 to most countries from US.
– Sorry, our insect displays cannot be shipped across borders.
SHIPPING TIME: – Most orders ship next business day, but a few can take up to 4 days to ship.
– I will notify you when item(s) ship and provide tracking number.
RETURNS: – If you are not 100% satisfied with your selection, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of receipt.
– Recipient is responsible for return shipping.
– In rare case where item arrives damaged, please contact me.
CARE OF INSECT DISPLAYS:
• Like all fine art, keep insect frames out of direct sunlight and areas of high humidity.
CARE AND CLEANING OF BUTTERFLY WING JEWELRY:
• Sterling silver and glass pendants, earrings, rings and cuff links can be polished with soft polishing cloth when tarnished.
• Butterfly wing jewelry is not waterproof.