In many Asian and Indonesian countries, the stunning jewel beetle is often raised on farms as a food source, with its shell then being used to make jewelry. This piece of real beetle art’s shimmering iridescence catches any bit of light, and would look great included in a jewelry display or a collection of brilliant metallic trinkets.
GREEN JEWEL BEETLE FRAMING:
• UV blocking conservation glass
• Wood gallery frame
• Reproduction antique museum label with natural history information.
• Gift box
• Handmade in California
FREE SHIPPING (except for international jewelry shipments)
– Jewelry ships for $15 to most countries from US.
– Sorry, our insect displays cannot be shipped across borders.
SHIPPING TIME: – Most orders ship next business day, but a few can take up to 4 days to ship.
– I will notify you when item(s) ship and provide tracking number.
RETURNS: – If you are not 100% satisfied with your selection, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of receipt.
– Recipient is responsible for return shipping.
– In rare case where item arrives damaged, please contact me.
CARE OF INSECT DISPLAYS:
• Like all fine art, keep insect frames out of direct sunlight and areas of high humidity.
CARE AND CLEANING OF BUTTERFLY WING JEWELRY:
• Sterling silver and glass pendants, earrings, rings and cuff links can be polished with soft polishing cloth when tarnished.
• Butterfly wing jewelry is not waterproof.