Archival reprint of Map of Africa from 1560 framed with a real Sangria butterfly, native to the continent.
► 6” H x 6” W x 1¼ “ D (choose frame color: black, walnut, white)
► Tru-Vue UV blocking conservation glass (so colors / details won’t fade)
► Gallery quality shadowbox frame
► Archival mounting materials (Acid and Lignin-free)
► Hook attached to back to hang on wall (Frame can also stand on its own)
► Natural history story about the specimen comes on a vintage style museum label.
► Gift box, tissue paper and info about ethical butterfly origin and care of display.
► Professionally made by an entomologist in Sonoma County California.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL US ORDERS
– Insect Displays cannot be shipped abroad (or to Canada).
– Jewelry ships for $13 to any country outside of USA.
– Most orders ship next business day, but some orders can take up to 4 days to fill.
– I will notify you when item(s) ship.
– If you are not 100% satisfied with your selection, you can return or exchange it within 7 days of receipt.
– Recipient is responsible for return shipping.
CARE OF INSECT DISPLAYS:
• Like all fine art, keep insect frames out of direct sunlight and areas of high humidity.
CARE AND CLEANING OF BUTTERFLY WING JEWELRY:
• Sterling silver and glass pendants, earrings, rings and cuff links can be polished with soft polishing cloth when tarnished.
• Butterfly wing jewelry is not waterproof.