Archival reproduction of an old map of Asia featuring a butterfly native to the area.
► 9” H x 9” W x 1¼ “ D. (choose frame color: black, walnut, white)
► Tru-Vue UV blocking conservation glass (so colors/details won’t fade)
► Gallery quality shadowbox frame
► Archival materials (Acid and Lignin free mounting papers)
► Hook attached to back to hang on wall (Frame can also stand on its own)
► Natural history story about the specimen comes on a vintage style museum label.
► Professionally made by an entomologist in Sonoma County California.
BEST OF BUGS:
The high quality and detail of our framed insect displays have been recognized by Pottery Barn, West Elm, Apartment Therapy, Herman Miller and won the BEST of HOUZZ award (leading home design site) for 2014 & 2015. see all our awards and press.
FREE SHIPPING (except for international jewelry shipments)
– Jewelry ships for $15 to most countries from US.
– Sorry, our insect displays cannot be shipped across borders.
– Most orders ship next business day, but a few can take up to 4 days to ship.
– I will notify you when item(s) ship and provide tracking number.
– If you are not 100% satisfied with your selection, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of receipt.
– Recipient is responsible for return shipping.
– In rare case where item arrives damaged, please contact me.
CARE OF INSECT DISPLAYS:
• Like all fine art, keep insect frames out of direct sunlight and areas of high humidity.
CARE AND CLEANING OF BUTTERFLY WING JEWELRY:
• Sterling silver and glass pendants, earrings, rings and cuff links can be polished with soft polishing cloth when tarnished.
• Butterfly wing jewelry is not waterproof.