MAP: Antique Map of Italy from 1910-1915 LOCALITY: Europe FRAME SIZE: 6″ x 8″ x 1.25″ or 9″ x 11″ x 1.25″ FRAME COLOR: pick from BLACK, WHITE, OR DARK WALNUT. MUSEUM QUALITY SHADOWBOX: UV blocking conservation glass, gallery style frames, archival papers. Also comes with interesting natural history information.
Antique map of Italy framed with a native European Peacock butterfly. The map is an original and over 100 years old with incredible detail and color. Framed with UV blocking glass to preserve colors.
• 99% UV blocking conservation glass and acid & lignin free mounting papers.
• Gallery quality wood shadowbox frame with hanger
• Antique style museum label with natural history story about the specimen.
• Handmade in Sonoma County California
FREE SHIPPING (except for international jewelry shipments)
– Jewelry ships for $15 to most countries from US.
– Sorry, our insect displays cannot be shipped across borders.
SHIPPING TIME: – Most orders ship next business day, but a few can take up to 4 days to ship.
– I will notify you when item(s) ship and provide tracking number.
RETURNS: – If you are not 100% satisfied with your selection, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of receipt.
– Recipient is responsible for return shipping.
– In rare case where item arrives damaged, please contact me.
CARE OF INSECT DISPLAYS:
• Like all fine art, keep insect frames out of direct sunlight and areas of high humidity.
CARE AND CLEANING OF BUTTERFLY WING JEWELRY:
• Sterling silver and glass pendants, earrings, rings and cuff links can be polished with soft polishing cloth when tarnished.
• Butterfly wing jewelry is not waterproof.