The Painted Beauty is one of the most beautiful butterflies in the Amazon basin, found from central Colombia to eastern Ecuador, southeast Peru, western Brazil and northeast Bolivia. This butterfly taxidermy collection features the front and backside of this incredible species.
Single displays displaying the front and back are also available.
PAINTED BEAUTY BUTTERFLY COLLECTION FRAMING:
• UV blocking conservation glass
• Wood gallery frame
• Reproduction antique museum label with natural history information.
• Handmade in California
FREE SHIPPING (except for international jewelry shipments)
– Jewelry ships for $15 to most countries from US.
– Sorry, our insect displays cannot be shipped across borders.
SHIPPING TIME: – Most orders ship next business day, but a few can take up to 4 days to ship.
– I will notify you when item(s) ship and provide tracking number.
RETURNS: – If you are not 100% satisfied with your selection, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of receipt.
– Recipient is responsible for return shipping.
– In rare case where item arrives damaged, please contact me.
CARE OF INSECT DISPLAYS:
• Like all fine art, keep insect frames out of direct sunlight and areas of high humidity.
CARE AND CLEANING OF BUTTERFLY WING JEWELRY:
• Sterling silver and glass pendants, earrings, rings and cuff links can be polished with soft polishing cloth when tarnished.
• Butterfly wing jewelry is not waterproof.