A unique butterfly curiosity featuring a butterfly with one side of its wings descaled — which reveals the amazing wing architecture underneath.
All our displays are framed with Tru-Vue UV blocking conservation glass so the colors and details won’t fade. Specimens are mounted on PH-balanced archival papers and sealed in the shadowbox display. Natural history information is included on a vintage style museum label on back. Framed insect can stand on its own or hang from wall (hanger included). Professionally made by an entomologist in Sonoma County California. Choose from three frame colors (Black, White, and Walnut)
BEST OF BUGS:
The high quality and detail of our framed insect displays have been recognized by Pottery Barn, West Elm, Apartment Therapy, Herman Miller and won the BEST of HOUZZ award (leading home design site) for 2014 & 2015. see all our awards and press.
FREE SHIPPING (except for international jewelry shipments)
– Jewelry ships for $15 to most countries from US.
– Sorry, our insect displays cannot be shipped across borders.
– Most orders ship next business day, but a few can take up to 4 days to ship.
– I will notify you when item(s) ship and provide tracking number.
– If you are not 100% satisfied with your selection, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of receipt.
– Recipient is responsible for return shipping.
– In rare case where item arrives damaged, please contact me.
CARE OF INSECT DISPLAYS:
• Like all fine art, keep insect frames out of direct sunlight and areas of high humidity.
CARE AND CLEANING OF BUTTERFLY WING JEWELRY:
• Sterling silver and glass pendants, earrings, rings and cuff links can be polished with soft polishing cloth when tarnished.
• Butterfly wing jewelry is not waterproof.