The Pink Glasswing Butterfly (Cithaerias merolina) is a native South American butterfly that has very few scales on its wings giving it a transparent look.
The butterfly wing is secured in a sterling silver and glass pendant that is reversible because it hangs from a pivoting bail. The domed glass on the front and back protects the wing and displays its amazing beauty. See a butterfly in my shop that you want made into jewelry, just ask!
Butterflies are symbols of transformation, growth, renewal, souls and spirits.
The wing area of the pendant measures about 1″ long x 1/2″ wide (29 x 21mm). Comes with 18 inch sterling silver chain.
CARE AND CLEANING:
Sterling silver and glass can be polished with soft cloth. Pendants are water resistant but NOT waterproof. Please remove before showering or swimming.
SUSTAINABLLY RASIED BUTTERFLY
FREE SHIPPING (except for international jewelry shipments)
– Jewelry ships for $15 to most countries from US.
– Sorry, our insect displays cannot be shipped across borders.
– Most orders ship next business day, but a few can take up to 4 days to ship.
– I will notify you when item(s) ship and provide tracking number.
– If you are not 100% satisfied with your selection, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of receipt.
– Recipient is responsible for return shipping.
– In rare case where item arrives damaged, please contact me.
CARE OF INSECT DISPLAYS:
• Like all fine art, keep insect frames out of direct sunlight and areas of high humidity.
CARE AND CLEANING OF BUTTERFLY WING JEWELRY:
• Sterling silver and glass pendants, earrings, rings and cuff links can be polished with soft polishing cloth when tarnished.
• Butterfly wing jewelry is not waterproof.