Grasshoppers are related to the moon in Japanese culture and a symbol of good luck. This stunning grasshopper is from South America and is famous for its deep purple wings. Made with sterling silver and glass, the inner wing of a Titanacris albipes species grasshopper.
The grasshopper wing is secured in a sterling silver and glass pendant that is reversible because it hangs from a pivoting bail. The domed glass on the front and back protects the wing and displays its amazing beauty.
BUTTERFLY WING JEWERLY DETAILS:
• Sterling silver and doomed glass setting
• Includes sterling silver chain
• Ethically sourced butterfly wing
• Jewelry Box, Cloth Bag and natural history information
• Handmade in California
Grasshopper photos By Didier Descouens – Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=15718280
FREE SHIPPING (except for international jewelry shipments)
– Jewelry ships for $15 to most countries from US.
– Sorry, our insect displays cannot be shipped across borders.
– Most orders ship next business day, but a few can take up to 4 days to ship.
– I will notify you when item(s) ship and provide tracking number.
– If you are not 100% satisfied with your selection, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of receipt.
– Recipient is responsible for return shipping.
– In rare case where item arrives damaged, please contact me.
CARE OF INSECT DISPLAYS:
• Like all fine art, keep insect frames out of direct sunlight and areas of high humidity.
CARE AND CLEANING OF BUTTERFLY WING JEWELRY:
• Sterling silver and glass pendants, earrings, rings and cuff links can be polished with soft polishing cloth when tarnished.
• Butterfly wing jewelry is not waterproof.