This striking Asian butterfly is a member of the Swallowtail family and is a stunning black and red color. Its common name “Mormon” is believed to have come from that unproven fact that males spend time with multiple females.
► Sterling Silver and domed glass setting
► Includes sterling silver chain
► Ethically sourced butterfly wing (Papilio rumanzovia)
► Jewelry Box, Cloth Bag and natural history information
► Handmade in California
FREE SHIPPING (except for international jewelry shipments)
– Jewelry ships for $15 to most countries from US.
– Sorry, our insect displays cannot be shipped across borders.
– Most orders ship next business day, but a few can take up to 4 days to ship.
– I will notify you when item(s) ship and provide tracking number.
– If you are not 100% satisfied with your selection, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of receipt.
– Recipient is responsible for return shipping.
– In rare case where item arrives damaged, please contact me.
CARE OF INSECT DISPLAYS:
• Like all fine art, keep insect frames out of direct sunlight and areas of high humidity.
CARE AND CLEANING OF BUTTERFLY WING JEWELRY:
• Sterling silver and glass pendants, earrings, rings and cuff links can be polished with soft polishing cloth when tarnished.
• Butterfly wing jewelry is not waterproof.