Marvel at two of nature’s greatest creatures framed together in this insect diversity spotlight collection. It features flamboyant members from two of the animal worlds biggest orders – Coleoptera (the beetles) and Lepidoptera (butterflies and moths). The Saw Toothed Stag Beetle is a member of the Coleoptera order (with over 400,000 different species) and the Sunset Moth a member of the lepidoptera , with over 300,000 different species.
THE STAG AND THE MOTH DETAILS:
• UV blocking conservation glass
• Wood gallery frame
• Reproduction antique museum label with natural history information.
• Handmade in California
FREE SHIPPING (except for international jewelry shipments)
– Jewelry ships for $15 to most countries from US.
– Sorry, our insect displays cannot be shipped across borders.
SHIPPING TIME: – Most orders ship next business day, but a few can take up to 4 days to ship.
– I will notify you when item(s) ship and provide tracking number.
RETURNS: – If you are not 100% satisfied with your selection, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of receipt.
– Recipient is responsible for return shipping.
– In rare case where item arrives damaged, please contact me.
CARE OF INSECT DISPLAYS:
• Like all fine art, keep insect frames out of direct sunlight and areas of high humidity.
CARE AND CLEANING OF BUTTERFLY WING JEWELRY:
• Sterling silver and glass pendants, earrings, rings and cuff links can be polished with soft polishing cloth when tarnished.
• Butterfly wing jewelry is not waterproof.