The glass display area is about 5/8 of inch across (or 15mm). The glass is about 1/2″ thick when closed.
Reversible sterling silver round locket features a swiveling bail so the contents can be viewed from either side. The space inside the locket is about 2mm deep, about the thickness of a penny. This is deep enough for two photos back-to-back, maps, dried flowers, letters, hair, or sand – nothing more.
These are the same lockets I use for my reversible butterfly wing jewelry.
The locking mechanism is a small screw nut at the top that unscrews to open the locket.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL US ORDERS
– Insect Displays cannot be shipped abroad (or to Canada).
– Jewelry ships for $13 to any country outside of USA.
– Most orders ship next business day, but some orders can take up to 4 days to fill.
– I will notify you when item(s) ship.
– If you are not 100% satisfied with your selection, you can return or exchange it within 7 days of receipt.
– Recipient is responsible for return shipping.
CARE OF INSECT DISPLAYS:
• Like all fine art, keep insect frames out of direct sunlight and areas of high humidity.
CARE AND CLEANING OF BUTTERFLY WING JEWELRY:
• Sterling silver and glass pendants, earrings, rings and cuff links can be polished with soft polishing cloth when tarnished.
• Butterfly wing jewelry is not waterproof.