The Sunset Moth is a day flying moth from Madagascar. The delicate wings are encased in these oval sterling silver and glass museum quality cuff links. Handmade in Petaluma California by an entomologist. Includes natural history information about the Sunset Moth and a cloth bag.
1 inch by 3/4 inch.
Sterling silver, rounded glass, farm raised sunset moth wing.
Learn about our ethically sourced specimens.
FREE SHIPPING (except for international jewelry shipments)
– Jewelry ships for $15 to most countries from US.
– Sorry, our insect displays cannot be shipped across borders.
– Most orders ship next business day, but a few can take up to 4 days to ship.
– I will notify you when item(s) ship and provide tracking number.
– If you are not 100% satisfied with your selection, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of receipt.
– Recipient is responsible for return shipping.
– In rare case where item arrives damaged, please contact me.
CARE OF INSECT DISPLAYS:
• Like all fine art, keep insect frames out of direct sunlight and areas of high humidity.
CARE AND CLEANING OF BUTTERFLY WING JEWELRY:
• Sterling silver and glass pendants, earrings, rings and cuff links can be polished with soft polishing cloth when tarnished.
• Butterfly wing jewelry is not waterproof.