COMMON NAME: Sulphur Butterfly
SPECIES: Phoebis philea
SIZE: Wing area 1/2 inch (10mm) diameter. Earrings is 1 inch from top to bottom.
Comes with gift box and information about the natural history of the butterfly. Handcrafted in Sonoma County California.
The Sulphur butterfly gets its bold yellow colors from the plants its caterpillar eats. Sterling silver and glass encase a real butterfly wing.
Bug Under Glass
Sorry we do not ship our Framed Specimens outside of the US, only Jewelry.
• FREE SHIPPING on all US based orders
• $13 for all international jewelry
• I ship most orders the next business day but some orders can take up to 4 days to fill.
• All orders ship with tracking and I will email you when I ship your order.
• I ship via USPS Priority Mail or Fed Ex, depending on size of order.
• If you are not 100% satisfied with your selection, you can return or exchange it within 7 days of receipt. Recipient is responsible for return shipping.
Contact me with any questions you have.
• Like all fine art, keep insect frames out of direct sunlight and areas of high humidity.
• Sterling silver and glass pendants, earrings, rings and cuff links can be polished with soft polishing cloth when tarnished.
• Butterfly wing jewelry is not waterproof.
Home / Shop / Sulphur Real Butterfly Wing Drop Earrings