A real weevil (a type of beetle) riding a camel. Custom made from only the finest quality materials and preserved for longevity.
This piece is included in the Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum collection Hollywood, CA.
Our high quality shadowbox frames include:
• 99% UV blocking museum-grade glass so colors won’t fade.*
• Gallery quality solid wood shadowbox.
• Museum label with detailed natural history information and lifestyle.
• Gift box, tissue paper wrap & care instructions to last a lifetime.
• Handcrafted in the Petaluma, CA by the artist.
* Most insect displays sold on the market use just cheap picture frame glass that does not protect specimen colors from harmful UV rays. Our frames use 99% UV blocking conservation glass, the same used in fine museums around the world.
Looking for insect decor inspiration? Check out our Customer Photos.
Museum-grade 99% UV blocking glass is necessary to keep colors from fading in any museum or gallery setting. This type of glass not only provides protection for art, but also helps maintain the vibrancy and beauty of exhibits over time. By shielding objects from harmful ultraviolet (UV) radiation, this type of glass can help preserve artwork by preventing degradation caused by sunlight and other natural elements.